The 2006-2007 edition of the Williamson County magazine is now available.
(September 1, 2006) - Publications
The 2006-2007 edition of the Williamson County magazine has arrived!
Sponsored by the Williamson County-Franklin Chamber of Commerce and published by Journal Communications, the Williamson County magazine features original photography and professionally written stories which showcase the people, natural beauty and progressive business climate of Williamson County. The magazine is distributed through a web of qualified distribution channels all year long, reaching new residents, key business prospects and visitors to the Williamson County area.
This 20th Anniversary issue includes:
- Profiles of local businesses, lifestyles and growth trends in Williamson County.
- Stories focusing on education, recreation, and entertainment - all available in Williamson County.
- Life in the Fast Lane - Nissan North America is one of three headquarters plums Williamson County picked in the final quarter of 2005.
- Honoring the Heritage - Visits at Carnton Plantation have increased by 50 percent since The Widow of the South was published in 2005.
- Williamson County Magazine: The First Two Decades - Memorable photography has graced the pages of this magazine.
- Bricks and Mortarboards - As the county's population grows, so does the need for classrooms to educate its young people.
- Williamson County-Franklin Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory and Business Guide.
Copies of the new Williamson County magazine may be picked up at the Chamber office - Franklin City Hall, 109 3rd. Ave. S., Ste. 137.